There are some things I'd like to change in my website which I was not able to make, I think, due to my lack of coding knowledge. In this website: http://experiencejunkiez.com/ I'd like to do:
1) Loop the slides at the homepage. When the visitor runs out of slides, I want the last slide to have an arrow as well which will take the visitor to the first slide again.
2) The portfolio thumbnails. I guess the default size of them is 360x360px no matter what size I upload. I'd like to downsize it to 200x200px.
3) The social media buttons at the footer open in the same window. But I need them to open in a new window.
4) I'd like portfolio thumbnail to have description when I hover on it. I already have
flow_post_description custom field (project description) but it still doesn't show when I hover on the thumbnail
5) Remove All Works part if it is possible and just leave the two pages I created for portfolio at the menu on the right.
What do these all require? Should I really have a great background of coding to manage these as I only can manage Wordpress.